Broken Bones Repeat track shorts
Our Broken Bones repeat track shorts are for all the adventurous daredevils. These boys shorts have front pockets, a yellow branded elastic waistband, a double raw hem and are made of soft stretch terry cotton fabric. Word on the street is that the lightweight elastic waistband makes these the most comfortable shorts ever and we reckon a boy can never be too comfortable. This garment has been made to fit true to size with a relaxed fit in the leg. The older model is age 10 and is wearing size 8, the younger model is age 7 and is wearing size 7 and the model wearing the black hat is age 8 and is wearing size 7.
To read more about styling our Summer collection click here.
- - Colour: CPD Grey
- - Bold print by Sydney artist Cara Jane Diffey
- - Designed in New Zealand
- - Ethically made by our friends at a factory in Tamil Nadu, India where the shorts are woven, knitted, dyed, cut, printed and sewn using high grade cotton
- - This rad Band of Boys garment has received special treatment to give the colour a vintage look. Each product may be different from the other as each has a unique worn look, giving each garment individual character. Slight imperfections or flaws that may appear are considered part of the style of the garment and not as defects. Please note the special dyeing process can result in the finished size of this garment being a little different to that of our non-washed garments.
- - Handle this garment with extra care and wash in a gentle cycle
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
New Zealand Courier: $8.50 / $10.50 rural
Australia DHL Express: $18
Rest of World DHL Express: $45