If you are concerned in any way how your personal information is handled please contact us below and we will take steps to remedy your concerns.
Collection of Your Personal Information:
- - Members signing up to our newsletters and promotions through our website
- - Visitors to and users of our website, including any user forums section of our website
- - Customers who enter trade promotions/competitions conducted by Band of Boys
- - Customers who register Band of Boys gift card details
- - Customers who contact us directly
- - Customers that make purchases from our website
This information can be collected:
- - Directly from you
- - When you register as a member of the website
- - When you place an order via the website
- When you interact with the website or the customer service team or other sources
Information is utilised for:
- - Locating and identifying customers
- - Servicing relationships with customers
- - Marketing material (including third party programmes)
- - Processing orders
- - Responding to requests
- - Analyse sales information to better understand our customers needs
- - Regulatory reporting for compliance obligations
- - To protect against fraud and related security purposes
- - To seek feedback in relation to customer satisfaction
Cookies are there to enhance your experience on our website, it does not record any personal data it is a piece of temporary text that is placed into the memory of a computer.
Cookies are on most websites and may record the type of browser or system you use, previous websites, your IP address or information about your visit. It is anonymous data and it is utilised for statistical review to improve services. We can’t personally identify you and on nearly all browser platforms have the option to disable cookies.
No data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, but we do everything possible from our end to ensure it is as safe as possible.
We work with third party programs that securely hold personal information. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities. If you would like your personal information updated, to opt-out to marketing material or removed from our databased completely please contact us below, you also have the right to access your personal information held by Band of boys within exceptions allowed by law.